SummaryAssistant Director, Mason Small Business Development Center, Mason Enterprise Center at Geroge Mason University
Address: Mason SBDC
4031 University Dr.
Fairfax, VA 22030
Before her new position at the Mason SBDC, Phimolwan started her out as an SBDC Ambassador. She holds an MBA from George Mason University’s School of Management as well as a degree in Industrial Engineering from Thammasat University in Thailand. While in Thailand, Phimolwan worked in project management role in the manufacturing industry for companies such as Toyota Motor Thailand Co., Ltd. She was also an apprentice for iMADdu, a nonprofit in Fairfax, VA
George Mason University – School of Business
2006 – 2008
B. ENGIndustrial Engineering
1997 – 2001
Nov 2012 – Present
Jul 2011 – Nov 2012
• Coordinate daily counseling operations for over 300 business owners with high-quality customer service.
• Prepare and create monthly reports, annual reports, and award nominations.
• Teach Business Counseling 101 Group Workshop and provide useful resources to entrepreneurs.
• Manage and update Mason SBDC website and social media pages, such as Facebook and Twitter.
• Recruit, interview, train, and manage new employees and interns.
• Coordinate and assist with project management, such as operation development and office moving.
• Research and analyze materials for program development, such as creating a resource referral list.
Projects Apprentice & Mason Chapter Director
Oct 2010 – Jul 2011
• Created, edited, and updated strategic plan for the organization.
• Researched and analyzed quantitative and qualitative materials as it pertains to projects.
• Supervised nonprofit marketing and outreach for branding purposes.
• Assisted in the formation of program plans for events, such as Extreme Entrepreneurship Tour.
• Designed and produced communication materials, such as press releases, flyers, and brochures.
Business Development Intern
Mar 2011 – Jun 2011
• Created and developed a standard prospect sheet for the business development opportunity.
• Identified market potential from prospect sheets from 20 different organizations.
• Researched and analyzed quantitative and qualitative materials for targeting customers.
Toyota Motor Thailand Co., Ltd.
Nov 2002 – Jun 2005
• Planned, budgeted, monitored, followed, and reviewed the plan for assigned projects, such as moving the production line, to ensure project success and to achieve an on-time and in-budget result.
• Managed Key Performance Indicator and risk management plan for assemble parts Logistics.
• Analyzed and improved new logistics system to meet value and performance demands.
• Managed manpower to meet changing demands and provided training for new operators.
Thai Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd.
Nov 2001 – Oct 2002
• Assisted in new production models to ensure the support for the operation.
• Improved lay out of production area and parts supply routes to reduce operation time.
• Reviewed and prepared logistics system for new models and operation time change.
• Controlled equipment budget, purchase, and maintenance.